Sunday, January 23, 2005

Just Pray.

I arrived in Singapore from Malaysia this sunny afternoon. Apart from the jam at JB and the radiator scare, I had quite an enjoyable ride back. I think the radiator nearly blew its stop upon reaching the causeway coz’ I was averaging 130km/h on the highway. We had to endure the sweltering heat from one end of the causeway to the other just so the car won’t “blow up”.

Church was, as usual, my most favorite time of my Sundays. Pastor Rony is really trying to drill in the importance of prayer into every lighter because he spoke of the “Conditions of Prayer” tonight. He named 8 conditions and I would like to share it with my readers.

1. Condition of God’s protective will (Our prayers will be answered at the most suitable time).
2. Condition of a clear conscience (When you pray, that is).
3. Condition of the relationship (Between you and God).
4. Condition of glorifying God.
5. Condition of praying in the name of Jesus.
6. Condition of abiding by God’s word.
7. Condition of faith and work.
8. Condition of persistence.


I will now proceed to updating my Blog for the "happening happenings" that took place for the past two days in Malacca …which I think might pose some interest to a few of you.