Monday, April 18, 2005

I can get used to this.

Long day at work so I’m just gonna briefly tell you what happened today. Not surprisingly, I was 15 minutes early for work today – not exactly something I’m particularly proud of since I live only 5 minutes away from my workplace. Arriving in the morning, I met Eugene who’s a graduate from University of Wisconsin in the washroom. He then directed me to our classroom where I met Yeong Meng from NTU and David who did commerce. Cheery bunch and we got along immediately. I also found out later that I’m as old as the youngest guy in the class. We were expecting more girls but surprisingly more than half the class were made up of guys. Maybe this is happening because they wanna make amends for the imbalance they created in the past. It was a hectic day of tutorial from 9am till 6pm. Towards the end, I was close to flipping the table. I’m exaggerating, I love my job. So far so good.