Wednesday, May 17, 2006

It was my mum’s birthday and I decided to cook up a scrumptious but simple dish to surprise her with something I’ve never done before. As I embarked on my maiden endeavor in search of a suitable dish, I settled for Adeline’s concise and idiot-proof salmon recipe. With her recommendation and help to get the sauce, I was able to satisfy the taste buds of my guests as well as my mum. The plate was cleared in less than five minutes because everyone just wanted to taste how good…or bad… my cooking was. The feedback on its taste was good but the response on what a miracle it was that I can actually be bothered to cook was overwhelming. I’ve got to also give credit to my second aunty who put in so much effort into getting everyone together and cooking the rest of the delectable dishes.