Monday, February 07, 2005

Not only incompetent, you have no integrity.

My father's return trip from Malacca brought with it some disappointing yet not unexpected news. The doctor once again denied that he did any wrong. This entirely contradicted the reason why he apologised to all my relatives in the first place. This leaves us with no choice but to sue him. Financially, it will bound to hurt him much more than it'll hurt us. Regardless of that fact, the necessity to resort to this does not lie in the amount of financial damage we can do to this fella but more of the justice we should do to our grandfather. Incompetence and integrity...both of which he does not have. I only hope the ignominy will help him to change his ways.

Recently my auntie, who stays just several floors above my grandfather (my mum's dad), received a letter for speeding on her secondary car. She has been trying to find out who drove the car that led to the fine but to no avail. This is because her parents-in-law as well as my grandfather drives the car and they tend to forget sometimes. This goes to show how strict the police is nowadays. Word has it that the new police chief is a lady (hmmm....). Enough said. Just make sure you don't speed. Remember, if there aren't any speed limit signs, it means that the speed limit is 50 km/h, ok? I hope I don't have a letter coming my way anytime soon.

"The difference between greatness and mediocrity is often how an individual views a mistake."
Nelson Boswell